Looking for a quick and easy recipe? Looking for a way to transform leftovers? Then, this recipe is for you. This week I will show you how to make Turkey Burger Bites. I make this recipe when I have leftover turkey burgers in the fridge and don’t know what to do with them.
This recipe would also work great as an appetizer for a party, get together, or sporting event. Stick a toothpick in them and they would be ready to go.
Just a few details before I share the recipe. I really like bread and butter pickles, but they are usually loaded with sugar. I was happy to find that Mt. Olive makes bread and butter pickles sweetened with Splenda! They are really good! However, if you are more a dill pickle person you could definitely use them here.
Also, you could add other condiments to the Turkey Burger bites if you wish. I could see hot sauce, cucumber, lettuce, or bell pepper tasting good too!
Turkey Burger Bites
Recipe by: Jamie Boden at My Beautiful Ideal
- 4 turkey burgers
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 8 Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Bread and Butter Pickle Chips
- 4 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Over medium-high heat, cook turkey burgers for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Once cooked through, cut turkey burgers into fourths.
- Top each burger “fourth” with yellow mustard. (Amount is to taste.)
- Top each burger fourth with a no sugar added bread and butter pickle chip.
- Top each burger fouth with a halved tomato.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a side salad or rutabaga fries.
Nutrition: Calories 293, Protein 34,7g, Carbohydrate 2.9g, Dietary Fiber 0.7g, Total Sugars 0g, Total Fat 14.5g.