Looking for a side dish that is super easy? Then this recipe is for you! I love asparagus, but roasted asparagus takes it to a whole new level. Crispy, crunchy, and kind of reminds you of a green french fry…this roasted asparagus is the way to go! Pair the asparagus with your favorite protein and dinner is served! (I will post the recipe for the chicken in the picture next!)
Recipe by: Jamie Boden at My Beautiful Ideal
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on the sheet. Top with all other ingredients and toss.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer.
- Roast asparagus for 20 minutes.
Tips: You can also add some parmesan cheese to make this even better!
Nutrition: Calories 105, Protein 5g, Carbohydrate 9g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Total Sugars 2g, Total Fat 7g.