Lately, I have been on an egg kick. I could eat them anytime breakfast, lunch, or dinner. To make it easier for myself I decided to whip up some Mini Egg Frittatas. Once a week I make a batch and pack them in sandwich bags so I can easily grab them and go. Talk about meal prep – if these aren’t already a part of your meal prep plan they should be!
There are just a few tips that I suggest while making these:
- Prepare the frittatas in a muffin tin.
- Make sure to spray the tin well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scramble your eggs in something with a pour spout. I use my Pyrex measuring cup and it makes it super easy to dispense the eggs into the muffin tin.
You can use any mix of vegetables or meat that you want.
Anytime Mini Egg Frittatas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup asparagus, diced
- 1o large eggs
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the bell pepper, mushrooms, and asparagus evenly among the 12 holes of the muffin tin.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate container, preferably with a spout for pouring.
- Add water, salt, and pepper to the eggs. Mix to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables to fill each muffin 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let frittatas cool and refrigerate. The frittatas will stay good in the fridge for one week.
Nutrition: Calories 107, Protein 9g, Carbohydrate 3g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Total Sugars 2g, Total Fat 6g.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Since a few people have been asking for nutrition information I have started including it with this recipe. I get the information from the USDA Supertracker. I hope this helps you to continue making healthy choices!
If you like what you are seeing from My Beautiful Ideal please make sure to follow the blog. Just use the box in the right navigation to enter your email. This will ensure you never miss a post!