Every time I run I wonder if what I am thinking it normal. Do other people think the things I do? Yes, running is a physical thing. But, I feel like that is only 10% of the equation. The other 90% is purely a mental thing.
So, I decided to share my stream of consciousness with you. My brain is an interesting place…you’re welcome! I pretty much have this same conversation with myself every time I run.
If anything, I hope it supplies you with a daily dose of humor! The struggle is real folks 🙂
I have been on a roll lately with the training for my upcoming 10-miler and half marathon. So, I thought I would share what my training schedule looks like! If you’re interested take a look, print out the calendars, and let’s run together!
Just when I think there is nothing else I can use cauliflower for…I come up with a new idea – Cauliflower Muffins!
Yep! These babies only have 8 ingredients – none of which are bread or cheese. That means these muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, low-carb, and a whole bunch of other diets friendly!
They are super easy to make and hold up well. You can pick them up and they won’t fall apart. I had these with some zoodles and bolognese sauce and they stood in for garlic bread. I feel like they would also be good for breakfast, to serve with soup, or just as a snack!